For specific model numbers, specifications, and measured drawings, click here
In addition to our high volume line of compression molded products, Highline uses an open mold spray-up process to create fiberglass transformer box pads, three-phase transformer pads, and ground sleeves that are available in many sizes and applications.
Our three-phase transformer pads have external ribs molded into all sides for great side-wall and vertical support. They are available in several sizes. Our transformer pads and ground sleeves are constructed of fire-retardant materials and are gel-coated for UV protection.
- Step design built into side-wall around the perimeter provides resistance against deflection in buried position.
- Constructed of fire-retardant materials. Combination of chopped glass spray-up and hand lay-up of woven roving glass reinforcement.
- External ribs are molded into all sides for greater side-wall and vertical strength.
- Heavy-duty reinforced fiberglass construction, stress areas strengthened with nonhydroscopic laminated reinforcing materials.
- Smooth exterior surface for tamper resistance.
- For added strength and rigidity the top is heavily reinforced.
- Exterior color: Munsell #7GY3.29/1.5 Green.
- Gel-coated exterior for superior protection against UV radiation and corrosion resistance.